Listen to this episode on your platform of choice by clicking here.
This week’s episode features Adam Chesler, a pharmacist and the Senior Vice President of Pharmacy Integration at VillageMD as he discusses emerging models for improving patient outcomes while reducing healthcare costs.
“I think the shift to team-based care NEEDS to happen! Our model is the physician is the center of team-based care…”
– Adam Chesler
Topics discussed in this episode include:
• Background on VillageMD and Adam’s role
• What is multiple partnership model?
• Defining collaborative practice agreements, team based care, and intergrated teams
• The benefits of an integrated team
• The value of collaborative practice agreements in team based care
• The roles for pharmacy technicians in this multiple partnership model
Contact Adam Chesler:
References & Links Mentioned:
• Become an NPTA member today! There are three tiers to choose from with many benefits included with each tier. Join today by clicking here.
Subscribe & Review CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast
Thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast! If the interview and subsequent information shared in this week’s episode helped you in your career, please head over to iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to our show and subscribe while also leaving an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will ultimately help us in delivering great and helpful content to many other pharmacy technicians like you