Listen to this episode on your platform of choice by clicking here.
This week’s episode features Kim Newlove, a pharmacist who pivoted into a unique career. Host of The Pharmacists Voice Podcast, Kim works to help others find and use their voice.
“People must realize that they need to stop discounting what we can do…”
– Kim Newlove
Topics discussed in this episode include:
• What prompted Kim Newlove’s career change from a pharmacist to a podcast host and voice actor
• How voicework became an option for her
• The typical day of a voice actor/podcast host
• How voicework has changed Newlove’s perspective on pharmacy
• Advice for listeners on how to find their voice and use it
Contact Kim Newlove:
References & Links Mentioned:
• Become an NPTA member today! There are three tiers to choose from with many benefits included with each tier. Join today by clicking here.
Subscribe & Review CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast
Thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast! If the interview and subsequent information shared in this week’s episode helped you in your career, please head over to iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to our show and subscribe while also leaving an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will ultimately help us in delivering great and helpful content to many other pharmacy technicians like you!