Listen to this episode on your platform of choice by clicking here.
This week Mike speaks with Erin Michael. Erin is a certified pharmacy technician who has been working in pharmacy for more than 25 years, 23 of which have been in compounding. Erin now works as Director of Member Engagement at PCCA.
“If you’re going to get into a regulated, professional career, make sure you plan to be a part of the advocacy part of the career as well. Because no one else is going to do it for you!”
– Erin Michael
Topics discussed in this episode include:
• What prompted Erin Michael to start in pharmacy and switch to compounding
• The opportunities for technicians at independent pharmacies
• The opportunities for technicians in compounding
• The background of PCCA and what PCCA does
• Erin Michael’s experiences at PCCA
• What PCCA can provide to technicians to advance their career
Contact Erin Michael:
References & Links Mentioned:
• Become an NPTA member today! There are three tiers to choose from with many benefits included with each tier. Join today by clicking here.
Subscribe & Review CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast
Thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of CPhT CONNECT – the Podcast! If the interview and subsequent information shared in this week’s episode helped you in your career, please head over to iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to our show and subscribe while also leaving an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will ultimately help us in delivering great and helpful content to many other pharmacy technicians like you!