Listen to this episode on your platform of choice by clicking here.
This week Mike speaks with Josh Cano. Josh is a certified pharmacy technician as well as the Director of Education at NPTA. Mike has known Josh since 2001, first as a student and today as the longest serving staff member, aside from Mike himself, at NPTA.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
• What sparked Josh’s interest in becoming a technician
• Josh’s journey in starting in pharmacy and how he got started in non-sterile compounding
• How did Josh begin his career as an instructor
• What has Josh learned from training so many technicians
• Josh’s favorite thing about teaching and least favorite thing about teaching
• The commonalities amongst technicians and pharmacists
• Advice for students and brand-new technicians
• Advice for technicians who may feel trapped or stuck in a rut in their current position
References & Links Mentioned:
• Become an NPTA member today! There are three tiers to choose from with many benefits included with each tier. Join today by clicking here.
Subscribe & Review CPhT Connect The Podcast
Thank you for tuning in to this week’s episode of CPhT Connect The Podcast! If the interview and subsequent information shared in this week’s episode helped you in your career, please head over to iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to our show and subscribe while also leaving an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will ultimately help us in delivering great and helpful content to many other pharmacy technicians like you!